View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001332||Anope Development (1.9.x series)||Nickserv||public||2011-09-16 20:01||2011-09-16 20:09|
|Summary||0001332: [Anope-1.9-git]: Kill immed, fixed IP, access list not working after f844b0a1614fd2fdd6ce941d545d6f6d4193a653|
|Description||I have the following settings:|
- Fixed IP
- Access list set correctly (/msg NickServ ACCESS LIST)
- Kill IMMED set (/msg NickServ SET KILL IMMED)
Everything worked perfectly before GIT change: f844b0a1614fd2fdd6ce941d545d6f6d4193a653
"Changed User::IsRecognized check to default to secure"
Before that change everything worked fine:
- When I would like to log in and identify myself from a fixed IP (is in my access list), NickServ recognized my IP address and waited to identify myself correctly.
- When I would like to log in from an unknown IP, NickServ changed my nick immediately.
After that change:
- When I would like to log in and identify myself from a fixed IP (is in my access list), NickServ changes my nick immediately and I have no time to identify myself.
After f844b0a1614fd2fdd6ce941d545d6f6d4193a653 KILL IMMED with correct access list is unusable because NickServ changes my nick immediately.
|Steps To Reproduce||- Fixed IP|
/msg NickServ ACCESS ADD <Your info>
/msg NickServ SET KILL IMMED
Reconnect from <Your info>
|Additional Information||Inspircd 2.0.5|
|Tags||No tags attached.|