|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-03-22 06:48 CAT|
|My View | View Issues | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001070||Anope Development (1.9.x series)||Botserv||public||2009-03-21 08:54||2010-09-12 09:56|
|Platform||IBM PC||OS||Linux||OS Version|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001070: Hostname and Ident not set properly|
|Description||I recently changed by domain from ericneill.com to sanctumirc.com. I changed EVERYTHING in services.conf to the new domain. A search for "ericneill" without case sensitivity turns up 0 results.|
ident = "services"
hostname = "sanctumirc.com"
However, BotServ is still making them all show up as irc.ericneill.com. I tried to use /bs bot change to change it, but it failed...said the bot doesn't exist, even though it clearly shows up in /bs botlist (it's in the nopaste verbatim).
I used a hex editor on bot.db and sure enough, the old ericneill.com stuff is there. I can't attempt to edit by hand, so I'm kind of at a loss here. I asked in IRC, and Jobe suggest I report it as a bug...so here it is :P
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Issues marked as resolved for a period of time without argument will be closed.|
|2009-03-23 19:01||CyberBotX||Status||UNCONFIRMED => RESOLVED|
|2009-03-23 19:01||CyberBotX||CC||=> CyberBotX|
|2009-03-23 19:01||CyberBotX||Resolution||=> FIXED|
|2010-01-10 21:22||CyberBotX||Source_changeset_attached||trunk r2203 =>|
|2010-01-13 20:45||CyberBotX||Source_changeset_attached||trunk r2203 =>|
|2010-09-12 09:56||chaz||Note Added: 0005583|
|2010-09-12 09:56||chaz||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|